Unleashing consistent self-organization: Inviting Leadership & OpenSpace Beta
An Agile Maine Thought Clinic with Daniel Mezick & Niels Pflaeging
The Agile scaling frameworks don’t say anything about employee engagement. Meanwhile, Agile routinely fails when employees to DO NOT enthusiastically engage.
Are you familiar with this pattern?
Employee engagement is the name of the game when it comes to scaling Agile across the entire enterprise, or when you want to transform entire companies, full-fledged. In this Workshop, we show you how. Here you will learn very specific, proven techniques, from real experts, about how to successfully engage employees in the change. You’ll hear the case studies, and receive actionable guidance. You will receive a toolkit, including books and support after the clinic. If your Agile change is going slower than you would like, this is your workshop. You’ll exit this event with the guidance and tools you need to reboot, restart and re-energize your Agile, or Beta transformation.
If you and your organization are completely new to Agile, or to Beta, attend this Workshop to get it right the very first time. Everyone exits this workshop with a toolkit and a real education on how develop rapid and lasting Agile, or Beta change in your organization. Because employee engagement is what actually scales! Everything you need is here.
The character of this workshop
In this highly interactive 1-day workshop, agile mavericks Daniel Mezick (USA) and Niels Pflaeging (Germany) will invite you to discuss the tenets of coherent self-organization, and full-fledge, fast organizational transformation. Dan and Niels will offer insights into their innovative work on Inviting Leadership and OpenSpace Beta, which the two outlined in recently published, separate books. There will be no use of PowerPoint in this workshop, and just a minimum of “lecturing”! Instead, there will be lots of exercises, and plenty of opportunity for debate & discourse.
Be prepared to be surprised!
What you will learn
- How to implement Inviting Leadership: a style of leadership that is applied, at any level, to immediately improve results by increasing the level of employee engagement in the change
- How to increase results in everything you are measuring by unleashing self-organization, and by inviting leadership by all.
- How to create and sustain the consistently self-organized, or “Beta” organization
- Why leading with engagement and OpenSpace Beta will reduce your consulting spend by 70 percent or more
- How leading with engagement and creating a Beta organization will help you attract and retain the best talent in the region
- How to get there: Applying Engagement Models for rapid and lasting agile change, and Very Fast Organizational Transformation
- Sources of additional tools for implementation and self-study
Everyone who attends this Workshop receives two books, and 30 days of email support after the Workshop:
Book #1: OpenSpace Beta by Niels Pflaeging & Silke Hermann – OpenSpaceBeta.com
Book #2: Inviting Leadership by Daniel Mezick & Mark Sheffield –InvitingLeadership.com