The Missing Ingredient: Vulnerability as the Key Behavior of a High Performing Team
“Without trust we don’t truly collaborate, we merely coordinate or, at best, cooperate. It is trust that transforms a group of people into a team.” – Stephen Covey
Join us in an experiential session to explore why courageous vulnerability is so critical to building trust and a sense of safety. Both of these are prerequisites for teams to achieve high performance, and for us as individuals to live our fullest lives.
We invite you to join us to gain some deep insight into what creates great individuals and teams.
- How and why to cultivate true vulnerability with your team
- How showing vulnerability helps build a stronger team
- What gets in the way of people being vulnerable
- How to open yourself up to more genuine experiences through the power of vulnerability
- Reconnect each participant with inner resources to support courageous action
- How vulnerability-based trust can improve team collaboration
- Introduction to tools, practices, and ideas for enabling courage and vulnerability