Introduction to Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
This is a 2 day event.
Today’s business environment changes quickly and constantly. Organizations need to be flexible to keep up with competitors, new technology and customer demands. Agile approaches offer tangible benefits in productivity and quality by rapidly addressing issues, responding to new opportunities and meeting volatile customer demands, while focusing on continuous improvement through an iterative approach.
This class is an introduction to Agile for individuals interested in exploring agile or applying agile practices, principles and values in their organization. This class is geared towards anyone who is new to Agile, Scrum or Kanban and hasn’t received any formal training. It provides participants with a good understanding of Agile approaches and the importance of managing change effectively.
- Agile approach, mindset, and the benefits of agility.
- Differences between traditional and Agile methods
- Holistic approach to Agile adoption
- The essential agile practices used for project\product management.
- The tools to begin applying the Agile practices in your organization.
- Scrum Framework, its roles, ceremonies, and artifacts
- Kanban principles and practices
- Case studies
Who should attend?
This class is ideal for anyone who’s new to Agile, Scrum and Kanban. For Individuals interested in a deeper understanding of Agile frameworks and practices, there are 5 additional Agile workshops that can be taken individually. Taken together, the introductory course along with 3 additional workshops comprise the 35 hour Certificate Program in Agile Leadership and Process Improvement. This course is part of the Certificate Program in Agile Leadership and Process Improvement.Register Now